Cages - Materials Handling Product Manufacturer
Plastic Roll Cages and Plastic Linen Cages - A major innovation in the hygienic transportation of laundry.
Bryants have developed a range of Plastic Roll Cages and Linen Exchange Cages.
Designed with health & safety in mind the units are a snag free, one piece plastic moulding that offers an easy clean, rust-free cage that can be produced in a range of colours for segregation purposes.
- Rear kick plate to help the operative tilt the cage
- Air vent holes allow the linen to breathe
- Hand holes located on three sides. Rear hand holes making it easier to manoeuvre in tight areas
- Solid or transparent covers with optional screen printing
- Document pouch included in cover
- Company logo can be incorporated into plastic body & cover
Variations to the cage are readily made, for example, extra / fewer hand or ventilation holes. Castors can be made to meet customers' specifications utilising nylon, non-marking or polyurethane; fixed or swivel; with or without brakes.
Several sizes are available please contact us for more details.